Study Without Stress Group Program (online) Yr 10 -12
Time & Location
About The Event
Study without Stress is conducted over 8 sessions.
Topics covered include:
- Psychoeducation about Stress
- Goal setting and learning about the link betweenSituation - Thought- Feeling
- Timetabling, Study/Life Balance and Relaxation
- Thought challenging
- Procrastination and Perfectionism
- Problem Solving and Preparing for Exams
- Skill Review
The program has been develoepd by Dr Viviana Wuthrich and Catherine Lowe at Macquarie University, Centre for Emotional Health and is theoretically grounded in cognitive behavioural approach.
Sessions are provided by Emma Cooney, Psychologist via Telehealth video conferencing. A workbook is included.
Dates: Wednesday's 5pm - 6pm
14th, 21st & 28th July
11th, 18th & 25th August
1st & 8th September
Rebates may apply through Medicare and NDIS (self managed)